I have used tilapia in the recipe but you can use any white fish with a mild flavor, including snapper, grouper, flounder, and rockfish. Tilapia is one of my favorites because it is available year-round fresh and frozen, whole and in fillets. You can find Red Curry Paste in the Asian section of most stores. This is a quick and easy two-ingredient recipe that is high in protein and great for Phases 3 and 4.
Curry Rubbed Tilapia
- 4 4 oz Tilapia Filets
- 2 tsp Red Curry Paste
- Preheat the over to 400 degrees.
- Spread 1/2 tsp of curry paste on each filet.
- Preheat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Spray pan with canola oil spray.
- Sear the fish for one minute on each side.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, until the center is opaque.